I haven’t posted much, obviously. That’s due to a combination of not knowing what to post about and being depressed lately. 2014 ends in two weeks. I’m very glad because this year has sucked.
- I dropped out of school because I couldn’t handle the stress or keep up with the work.
- I had a one-month relationship. One freaking month.
- I’m horrible with this dating thing. I’ve learned that well.
- I gave oral sex to a guy and it was one of the worst things I’ve ever done. That’s the last time I let my curiosity get the better of me.
- Sunny is ill, possibly fatally ill. He’s alright for the time being, but there’s no telling how long that will last.
- I am still unemployed and it’s becoming harder and harder not to get discouraged.
- I had to leave a forum I was a part of and enjoyed because I made one very stupid slip-up.
- I was dumped for having anxiety.
- Just all around feeling awful and regretting a lot of things.
If Sunny dies, I’m not looking for anyone else because I’ve had it. I know one year is very soon to be giving up, but I cannot do this over and over. I admire the people who can, but I can’t. I cannot go through five, ten, twenty, or however many years of breakups and disappointment until I find a relationship that lasts. I’d rather get pets and be happy like that.
The only good things that came out of this year are some movies I got see, a new obsession, my iPad, and time spent with my best friend.